Friday, February 5, 2010

The Past Few Days

So to simply state why I haven't posted in a few days...I HATE viruses!  Argh..the day after my last posting a virus showed up on the good computer that actually supports the programs that we use and runs the internet properly and has all of my pictures stored on it.  Frustrating!!!!  So this week I've been using the old dinosaur computer that can't even run more than two tabs in a web browser, (that is...is if you want to get anywhere quickly!)  But yesterday, Joshua called our brother-in-law and was able to get the virus taken care of.  Hurrah!

It turns out though that not having a good computer to work on was a good thing.  I had an idea a while back to designate a day or two a month to not turning the computer on so that I wouldn't even have the temptation to get on it so that I could get lots of stuff done around the house that I was always finding an excuse to ignore.  So, yesterday was the first try at it!  And, thanks to my wonderful husband (who helped me stick to it even when I was going to give in), I made it!!  Guess what...I got a lot done too! 

Well, with the snowy, slushy, sleety stuff that came down yesterday, my man came home early and worked from home during the afternoon.  It will be so nice to have a vehicle that can drive on snowy roads.  Not that I mind Joshua coming home early and working from home when there's bad weather (I actually really like it:) but its annoying when you don't even have the option of doing something other than staying at home.  So he went into work late this morning, in order to let the roads clear and he'll probably be home early again seeing as how its snowing again.  It is such a blessing for him to have a job that he can do from home and that gives him a flexible schedule so he doesn't have to make the decision, to risk driving bad roads or lose his paycheck.  Thank You Lord!

My sweetie pie!

The beautiful roses that Joshua brought me!  I love my man!


Eilis has found her new favorite toy...my canned tomatoes!
She loves stacking them up in towers and she's really good at it too!  So far she hasn't dropped one on her foot and she always puts them back in the cupboard when I tell her to.  She's such a little doll!

So anyway, now that I feel like I've caught back up with the world ;) I'm going to go get some chores done!  Actually, I need to get the fire stoked up so it gets nice and toasty warm in here.  Wet wood is a pain in the neck :P 

God Bless ~Tyana

No comments:

Post a Comment