Wow, the last five weeks have been soooo busy. We are almost completely unpacked and settled into our new home! My favorite thing about moving is having new spaces to work furniture around in, and new ways to decorate the walls. This house is so cute! And the more decorated I get it the better it gets. The bedrooms are so huge that I can do so much with them. This is actually the most unpacked Joshua and I have ever been since we got married. Our bedroom is big enough that Joshua built me a bookshelf to organize all my craft stuff on! I feel like I can actually accomplish some of my projects now. :) The kids had almost no problem adjusting to the new place, which was a real blessing. The yard is so nice for them to run around and play in! We bought them a kiddie pool and sprinkler and they absolutely love it! Eilis asks almost every day, "Please we go outside and get wet?" Eilis' personality has really started to show itself alot in the last few weeks. Her drawing and coloring are getting so much better, she almost has the whole alphabet memorized, she loves taking care of her brother and sister, and loves to help me with the laundry and cleaning. She's becoming a real help with picking up toys and books and keeping Elaina happy when she plays on the floor. Edward has actually started talking more now too!!! Its so cute when he just decides to say something! Elaina is trying to get up on her hands and knees so she can crawl, and she's almost there. :( I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is five and a half months already. She weighs 16 pounds and eats all the time! LOL She enjoys to play on the floor with her brother and sister. It is so cute to see how gentle and soft the older two are with her. I am so thankful that the majority of the time the children are so loving and kind to each other. Of course, sometimes they have their little sibling rivalries, but most of the time their love for each other shows itself too strong for fights.
This past week we had the blessing of visiting with my Mom and Dad and little brother who had flown up from Arizona! It was so nice to get to see all of them again. While they were here my mother-in-law did a baby blessing for Elaina. It was a wonderful time of praying for our baby girl. I was so blessed to hear all of the moms and girls pray specifically for Elaina and her life. And it was an extra special blessing for my mother to be here for it too!
Well, there are little voices calling and letting me know that I have been sitting on the computer too long, so the rest will have to wait until later. I need to fix dinner anyway!
God bless you all. Til next time ~Tyana
Can't wait to see the new place!
ReplyDelete@ Jenna: Can't wait for you guys to be back in Missouri so we can have you over! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you - your new house sounds great!
ReplyDelete