Thursday, April 22, 2010

Picture post :)

I thought I'd just do a photo entry today since I can't really think of anything to write about! :)  So here are some pictures from the last couple weeks of our lives!

Eilis loves playing football!

Neddie sleeping during church service <3

Eilis was trying to change her baby doll's diaper but it kinda went in the wrong place! LOL

Watching a movie and eating snack! (notice the bed hair :)

Waking Daddy up from his nap...she was telling me to be quiet!

Little fat man chewing away!  No teeth yet but I'm expecting some pretty soon!

All pooped out from playing.  Isn't he adorable?

After he rolled over this morning..his face is too cute!

Matching babies!!! They're both so cute and fat <3

Eilis and I continue to work on the potty training thing!  She's starting to figure it out and actually tell me when she needs to go..the only problem is she usually tells me as she starts going :) I know she'll figure it out, I can't wait!!!!!  Today I am thankful for baby wipes..LOL..they make cleaning up messes so much easier and faster!
~Tyana

2 comments:

  1. Cute Kids! I bet the mamma is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, the pictures are adorable!!! Abbey

    ReplyDelete